from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A complete meal of several courses, sometimes with choices permitted, offered by a restaurant at a fixed price.
- noun A fixed price charged for such a meal.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A
menuin which the entire mealis offered at a single fixed price
- noun The price of such a meal
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a menu listing fixed meals at fixed prices
- adjective (of a restaurant meal) complete but with limited choices and at a fixed price
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
[French : prix, price + fixe, fixed.]
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Borrowing from French prix fixé, literally "fixed price".
Sorry, no example sentences found.