Sorry, no definitions found. Check out and contribute to the discussion of this word!
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Log in or sign up to add your own related words.
Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.
leaden commented on the word pseudolist
Haven’t seen it. Did you athk ask Theudoald? (He used to be the mayor of Austrasia—where you live, or close as makes no odds.)
October 9, 2011
bilby commented on the word pseudolist
Thorry, I only arrived here after I burnt my tongue. I wath looking for theudolithp.
fbharjo commented on the word pseudolist
There is nothing truer a mendacious 'untruth.' p(ur)s(ue)eudo?(listing)
1. A worshiper of pseudols.
2. A believer in pseudolism.
Century Dejectory and Cyclicopedia
1. A pseudolater.
2. A performer on the pseudol.
3. A performer on the pseudola.
4. The writer of a pseudole or of pseudoles.
1. a musician who plays the pseudola
2. a poet who writes pseudoles
3. A writer of a pseudole or pseudoles.
1. a person who plays the pseudol or the pseudola
2. A believer in, or practitioner of, pseudolism.
1. of or relating to pseudolism
1. Of or relating to pseudolism.
Wordnik is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, EIN #47-2198092.