from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A room or structure at a spa where mineral water is drawn from a spring and consumed, often serving as a venue for polite socializing and conversation.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a place or room at a mineral spring where the waters are drawn and drunk.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A room connected with a mineral spring, in which the waters are drunk.
- n. The room of a waterworks where the pumps are located.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a pump house at a spa where medicinal waters are pumped and where patrons gather
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.