from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The highest point; the summit.
- n. The highest degree of quality or excellence.
- adj. Excellent; first-rate: an athlete in tiptop condition.
- adv. Very well; excellently.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The very topmost point.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The highest or utmost degree; the best of anything.
- adj. Very excellent; most excellent; perfect.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The extreme top; the highest point in altitude, excellence, etc.
- Of the highest order or kind; most excellent; first-rate.
- In a tiptop manner; in the highest degree; to the top notch.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. to the highest extent
- n. the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development
- n. the extreme top or summit
- adj. of the highest quality
Now I have the capability of getting in tiptop shape because
“Even the TARDIS is in tiptop shape, so there’re not even any repairs that need doing.”
African National Congress patriarch Walter Sisulu on Saturday said he was in "tiptop" shape when he visited his Robben Island cell, number 17, which was his home for 18 years.
Asked about his health, he said he was fine and in "tiptop" shape, before the media was ushered out of the cell.
"tiptop" condition with all the requisite updates and repairs.
I'm thirty pounds heavier an 'feel tiptop all the time.
Michael, keeping him in the tiptop of physical condition and mental wholesomeness.
Armstrong said he just doesn't know if it's smart to compete against cyclists who will be coming off the Tour de France in tiptop shape.
Follow up with a couple of shampoos using cool water to remove the mayo, and your hair will be in tiptop condition.
"Am I hurting you?" she asked as she used her fingers, palms and elbows to loosen my muscles, which I keep in tiptop shape through a rigorous exercise program that generally involves walking to the refrigerator for beer.