from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb To cause (someone) to sleep.
- verb To
help(someone) to bed.
- verb figuratively To render
- verb euphemistic To
killan animalpainlessly, often with an injection; to euthanize.
- verb informal To give a general
anestheticprior to surgery.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb help someone go to bed
- verb kill gently, as with an injection
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.