from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Bent or curved backward.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To bend or curve back; to recurve.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Recurved.
- transitive v. To bend or curve back; to recurve.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Same as recurve.
- In botany and zoology, recurved.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. curved backward or inward
Sorry, no etymologies found.