from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The grasshopper warbler.
- n. An autosomal-recessive mouse mutant in which cortical neurons are generated normally but abnormally placed, a lack of reelin causing disorganization of cortical laminar layers.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who reels.
- n. The grasshopper warbler; -- so called from its note.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who reels, in any sense; specifically, a silk-winder.
- n. The grasshopper-warbler, Acrocephalus nævius: so called from its note.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a dancer of reels
- n. someone who walks unsteadily as if about to fall
For more information aboutCinémaVérité, click here. (court métrage = short (film), "one-reeler"). scotcher (skoh-tchay) verb
Great Uncle did stunts in silents and shot a man in a cowboy one-reeler, then vanished to the hills like Roy Earle inHigh Sierra.
He never snagged the long reeler I had envisioned for him, never clocked enough surf time to reach the next level where I believed he'd tap his well of confidence.
After three hours of shooting in one of these ship-breaking yards, he was kicked out, but the usable footage prompted him to construct a trilogy of sorts: the building, voyage and dismantling of a ship. (the reeler – scroll down)
Lincolnesque?. no, try Clintonesque when it comes to Barry! — reeler
As for Bill, either a SC appointment or a very high level UN appointment is his prize. — reeler
Can Obama man lead a nation and a free world, if he cannot even control/tether in Two Clintons now? — reeler
Its absolutely a democratic thing to do to introduce a challenge vote in a party convention. — reeler
One tot that Obama had the Black Vote locked up (reporter Harwood of NYT suggested that as well in his commentary) — reeler
Its always the least one talked about and mentioined by the campaigns that are usually Veeps. — reeler