from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A male animal with one or two undescended testicles.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. male animal with at least one testicle still in the intestinal canal
- n. imperfectly castrated male
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A half-castrated male animal.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Same as ridgel.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a colt with undescended testicles
-- In the ridgeling animal one or both of the testicles have not descended into the scrotal sac, and are usually lodged in the inguinal canal or abdominal cavity.