from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The European lancefish.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. See wriggle.
- n. The European lance fish.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An obsolete spelling of wriggle.
- n. A species of sand-eel, the Ammodytes lancea, or small-mouthed lance.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
OVER & OUT No matter how much they riggle, the Regime of old men, the Army, US 'Advisors', their Dam has been breached.
MP's do not seem to realise that no matter how they squirm and riggle a sizeable proportion of the "can be bothered" electorate have had enough.
_broyer, "to grind_;" others from _brocader, to cavil or riggle_; others deduce broker from a trader _broken_, and that from the Saxon _broc_,