from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A small wiggly mark or scrawl.
- intransitive verb To squirm and wriggle.
- intransitive verb To make squiggles.
from The Century Dictionary.
- To shake a fluid about in the mouth with the lips closed.
- To move about like an eel; squirm; wriggle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- intransitive verb Low, U.S. To move about like an eel; to squirm.
- intransitive verb Prov. Eng. To shake and wash a fluid about in the mouth with the lips closed.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun a
short twistingor wiggling lineor mark
- noun informal the
- noun an
- verb to
- verb to make a squiggle
- verb to
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun an illegible scrawl
- noun a short twisting line
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
[Perhaps blend of squirm and wiggle.]
Sorry, no example sentences found.