from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Suggestive of or bordering on indelicacy or impropriety.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Suggestive of sexual impropriety; bordering on the indelicate.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Hazardous; risky; esp., fig., verging upon impropriety; dangerously close to, or suggestive of, what is indecent or of doubtful morality.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- An obsolete spelling of risk.
- Audacious; on the edge of indecency; of doubtful morality; intentionally suggestive of impropriety.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. suggestive of sexual impropriety
French, from past participle of risquer, to risk, from risque, risk; see risk.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
Borrowing from French risqué, from risquer ("to risk") (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.