from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • v. To make a rolling motion or turn.
  • v. To cause a rolling motion or turn.
  • v. To give in to.
  • v. To reinvest funds from a maturing financial security in the same or similar investment.
  • v. (computing) To move the cursor over.
  • v. To increment, especially back to an initial value.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • v. negociate to repay a loan at a later date for an additional fee
  • v. make a rolling motion or turn
  • v. re-invest (a previous investment) into a similar fund or security


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.