from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A horse bred or schooled for riding.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A horse that has been specially trained for riding, specifically the American Saddlebred.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a horse suitable or trained for riding with a saddle.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A horse used with a saddle for riding.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a lightweight horse kept for riding only
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.