from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To find something to be visually transparent.
- v. To not be deceived by something that is false or misleading; to understand the hidden truth about someone or something.
- v. To recognize someone's true motives or character.
- v. To provide support or cooperation to (a person) throughout a period of time; to support someone through a difficult time.
- v. To do something until it is finished.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. remain with until completion
- v. support financially through a period of time
- v. perceive the true nature of
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.