from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. A public greeting or acknowledgment of a person, group, or organization; props.
- v. To speak when inappropriate, particularly in a school environment.
- n. The act of giving such an acknowledgement.
- n. A section of one's web page, profile or blog containing these greetings.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. utter in a very loud voice
- v. utter a sudden loud cry
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.