from The Century Dictionary.
- noun The quality of being silly; foolishness; senselessness; weakness of understanding; extreme simplicity; absurd or contemptible folly.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun The quality or state of being silly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun uncountable That which is perceived as
- noun countable An act that is
silly; a result of being silly.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun an impulsive scatterbrained manner
- noun a ludicrous folly
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
silly + -ness
Sorry, no example sentences found.