from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The quality of being inept; ineptness.
- n. An inept act or remark.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The quality of being inept.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The quality of being inept; unfitness; inaptitude; unsuitableness.
- n. Absurdity; nonsense; foolishness.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The quality or state of being inept; lack of aptness or adaptation; unfitness; unsuitableness; inaptitude; foolishness.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. unskillfulness resulting from a lack of training
- n. having no qualities that would render it valuable or useful
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Mr. Kan's critics say the answers are being delayed by what they characterize as his ineptitude, and say the only solution is to force him out.
He left the Kimberley Process in protest last year, because of what he called ineptitude and hypocrisy among some member states, and he named South Africa, Russia, China and India as countries which undermined the certification process.
That kind of ineptitude is clearly a NeoCon republican specific trait!
I have been with Telstra for 24 months now, their severe ineptitude is amazing.
Social ineptitude is exclusively for the geeks, like the geek squad.
Todd's slapstick ineptitude is surpassed only by his wacky lies, which compound his mishaps into an international incident.
But short-term ineptitude produced at least some hope: Both teams knew they would shed huge contracts during the offseason, freeing up oodles of salary cap space to pursue top-level free agents and essentially rebuild their franchises from scratch.
Thanks Julie, but I tried statcounter and it seems my IT ineptitude is actually boundless!
The Bush crowd, which gets together each morning to participate in a highly secret ritual of formalized ineptitude, is trying to get its creepy hands on all the telephone records of everybody in the entire country.
Too bad, because Debot's ineptitude is good for the future of our state since it keeps getting democrats elected.