from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a sincere or earnest manner; honestly.
- adv. A conventional formula for ending a letter, used when the salutation addresses the person for whom the letter is intended by his or her name.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. Purely; without alloy.
- adv. Honestly; unfeignedly; without dissimulation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a sincere manner, in any sense of the word sincere; wholly; purely; with truth; truly; really.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. written formula for ending a letter
- adv. with sincerity; without pretense
Before you buy a bunch of the high-power Garrett or BB ammo, bear in mind that even with a scope this rifle weighs only 8 ½ pounds, and it really, most sincerely, is going to kick.
They really are likely to be thoughts he believes in sincerely, not just someone else's TP.
Researching the activities and causes of Tea Party chapters and members across the country, in many states, as well as in the U.S. capital, I find no evidence that the Tea Party movement sincerely is fighting for freedom for all and individual liberties.
Does Corbin sincerely believe that law enforcement officials acquired the ability to tap cell phone lines in 2001?
That's better than many people make in sincerely great positions during Fortune 500 companies!
The irony, and I mean that sincerely, is that I think 93kph is a personal best for my car.
That is, if the joint ticked is acheived for political reasons, not much good may come out of it; however, if both contenders join sincerely, and the 'chemistry' works, then November will be no challenge whatsoever! tony, Mount Vernon, NY
It's true, Jay, that few people doubt McCain sincerely believes in what he is advocating.
Her kindness and generosity, and I mean this sincerely, is one of the two reasons I'm still around today.
It has been a unique pleasure to have you with us and we thank you sincerely from the bottom of our hearts that are Canadian hearts, here, there and always.