from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Of considerable size; fairly large.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Of a relatively good, suitable, or desirable size, usually somewhat large.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Of considerable size or bulk.
- adjective Being of reasonable or suitable size.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective US, Canada
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective large in amount or extent or degree
- adjective fairly large
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.