from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A pressurized canister that ejects its contents from a nozzle when a button is pressed; used especially for paint.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. a small can containing a liquid under pressure of a gas that forces the liquid out in an aerosol form when the valve is opened.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • n. a dispenser that holds a substance under pressure and that can release it as a fine spray (usually by means of a propellant gas)


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.