from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The act of stabling or housing animals.
- n. A place for lodging animals; a stable.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of stabling or housing beasts.
- n. A place for lodging beasts; a stable.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of stabling beasts.
- n. A place or room for stabling beasts.
Latin stabulatio, from stabulari to stable cattle, from stabulum. See stable. (Wiktionary)