from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The name of a street.
- noun The name of a broker or brokerage firm as used when registering a security owned by a customer in order to simplify trading.
- noun An alternative or slang term for something, especially an illegal drug.
- noun An alternative name that a person chooses or is given, especially as used in inner city neighborhoods.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The
- noun A person’s
nickname, such as a gangsteror mafianame.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun the name of a brokerage firm in which stock is held on behalf of a customer
- noun the name of a street
- noun an alternative name that a person chooses or is given (especially in inner city neighborhoods)
- noun slang for something (especially for an illegal drug)
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.