from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun One that stuffs.
- noun A flier, insert, or enclosure, often serving as an advertisement or announcement, that is mailed with a bill or other item.
- noun A stocking stuffer.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun One who stuffs, or does anything called stuffing: as, a bird-stuffer; a ballot-box stuffer.
- noun That which stuffs; specifically, a machine or an instrument for performing any stuffing operation: as, a sausage-stuffer; a stuffer for horse-collars.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun One who, or that which, stuffs.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A person who
- noun Something which is stuffed into an
enclosure, especially an advertising circularincluded with other
- noun One who
concealsa package of illegal drugsby swallowingthem.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun a craftsman who stuffs and mounts the skins of animals for display
- noun an advertising circular that is enclosed with other material and (usually) sent by mail
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
Established himself as the team's best run stuffer from the defensive tackle position ...
A great stocking stuffer is Universal’s “Buy a Day, Get 2007 free” annual pass.
I think they are wonderful and make great presents for any special occasion or just for a goody bag stuffer, which is what I plan on doing at my step daughters next bday party.
The average "stuffer," the man who simply covers and replaces the bones of the specimen with excelsior or cotton, is properly named taxidermist, but von Hofe was an artist, known the world over for his wonderful work.
If you use lots of terms and foreign translations, you could be easily marked as a "stuffer," when you are merely making terms show up in multiple languages and for multiple purposes.
"stuffer"; that a boy who prided himself on athletic prowess was a
"There's a 'stuffer' offering it with my bill every month.
As a stocking stuffer, JaLC veteran saxophonist Wes Anderson is bringing a holiday show across Rose Hall to Dizzy's, starting Monday.
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt This charming stocking stuffer proves just how much punch miniature stories can pack.
A collection of Facebook "status updates," which are limited to 420 characters, this charming stocking stuffer proves just how much punch miniature stories can pack.