from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To pour (something) over or on something else.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. To pour (something) over or on something else.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To pour over something else.
- To be poured or spread over something else.
- To heat (a substance, such as a basaltic rock) far above its fusing-point, so that once in this condition it may remain long molten without cooling to solidification.
- In physical, to cool (a liquid) to a temperature below (its) melting-point without producing solidification; undercool.
See super- and compare infuse. (Wiktionary)