from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The study of an activity or procedure to determine the desired end and the most efficient method of obtaining this end.
- n. The act, process, or profession of systems analysis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the scientific analysis of systems, and the interactions within them
- n. a range of techniques used especially in commercial computing in which the needs of a company or its staff are analysed and translated into a technical description of the necessary software - which is then created by programmers
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. analysis of all aspects of a project along with ways to collect information about the operation of its parts
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.