from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The dung of livestock left on a field to serve as manure or fertiliser.
- n. A piece of ground dunged by livestock.
- n. Strong grass growing around the dung of kine.
- v. To manure (land) by pasturing cattle on it, or causing them to lie upon it.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- 3d pers. sing. pres. of ta, to take.
- n. Dung, or droppings of cattle.
- n. The luxuriant grass growing about the droppings of cattle in a pasture.
- transitive v. To manure (land) by pasturing cattle on it, or causing them to lie upon it.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- To manure, as a field, by allowing live stock to graze upon it.
- n. The dung or manure left on land where live stock has been fed. Also teathe.
- n. Strong grass growing round the dung of cattle.
Doin awl tath biking an skiing an hoo NOES waht else!
Ai canot BELEEBS nowun has noticed tath kitteh is DANJERUSLEE close to teh heeter!
May 5, 2010 at 9:46 am ai doan eben lyke teh sawng…onlee taht wun lil bit uv it….inn kais aneewun waz thinkin ai wuzza ‘gangsta’ *fawls awn floor laffin at teh bery idea taht aneewun wud pawsiblee fink tath snert snert*
Musthab bean teh speshlol sorss awn tath larst cheezburger !
An prezzies – tath wud dazzlol King solomon – if hee cud com!
Ai wuz confyoosed, cuz ai redded tath as “furrier part”!
But – nao tath we noe we ar awl wurreed – cwennmj iz awn a littlol vacayshun an prollee wont be here until. . . yesterday?
If yoo had a reelee gud commint, yoo got mennee burgers assooming tath lotz ov peepl red it, wich, if yoo maed at the end ov a LOL, wud nawt be so certain.
Weell – she CUD bee hongree tomorrow – an eet sumthing tath wuz bedder tahn she ate today!
Nawt tath wee notised, but ! abowt that door agin.