from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A fondling; one made tender by too much coddling; an effeminate person.
- noun One of the first horns of a deer.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun rare One made tender by too much kindness; a fondling.
- noun (Zoöl.) One of the first antlers of a deer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun archaic One made
tenderby too much kindness; a fondling.
- noun zoology One of the first
antlersof a deer.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
tender + -ling
Sorry, no example sentences found.