from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. a pet, person or inanimate object of fondling (see below verb)
- v. Present participle of fondle.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The act of caressing; manifestation of tenderness.
- n. A person or thing fondled or caressed; one treated with foolish or doting affection.
- n. A fool; a simpleton; a ninny.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. A person who is fond or foolish; one of weak mind or character; a fool.
- n. A person or thing fondled or caressed.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. affectionate play (or foreplay without contact with the genital organs)
Ever after, these persons can handle the most venomous snakes with impunity; can make them come by calling them, have great pleasure in fondling them; and the bite of these persons is poisonous!
Eugenia were rivalling each other in fondling the rescued spaniel, and in pouring thanks and praise unlimited upon Edgar.
First of all, with a woman coming forward, aged 20 now, of a complaint five years before, where, after so-called fondling, she willingly goes alone to his apartment and ends up in bed.
In two of the images, the boys are described as fondling themselves, but the court papers make no mention of violent sex or the presence of adults in any of the images.
I have a lot of respect for the people who sent their stuff to the Crapometer for 'fondling'.
Reuters names the alleged victim of Robinson's "fondling".
Chris Matthews, who chose the curiously sweet, rather affectionate word "fondling" to describe Mr. Schwarzenegger's behavior, seemed mostly interested in getting Senator Dianne Feinstein to compare the actor's grotesqueries to Mr. Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky.
So it turns out that "fondling" is not part of the standard field sobriety test Radio station for blind to go off air, victim of budget cuts.
Indeed, romantic relationships are partially differentiated from mere friendships by involving behaviors (such as fondling, caressing, kissing, and making love) that necessitate physical proximity.
So, if they touch themselves, are they class 3 sex offenders for "fondling"? absolutely and this should be their punishment.