from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Having the shape of a testicle; ovoid.
- adjective Testicular.
from The Century Dictionary.
- Of the rounded or ovoid shape of a testicle.
- Having a pair of testicle-like formations.
- In botany: Shaped like a testicle.
- Having a pair of organs so shaped, as the tubers of Orchis mascula. Also testicular, testiculated.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Shaped like a testicle, ovate and solid.
- adjective Having two tubers resembling testicles in form, as some species of orchis.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Shaped like a
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.