from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A musical note with a time value equivalent to 1/32 of a whole note.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A note that has 1/32 the length of a whole note.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. the thirty-second part of a whole note; a demi-semiquaver.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In musical notation, a note equivalent in time-value to one half of a sixteenth-note; a demi-semiquaver.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a musical note having the time value of a thirty-second of a whole note
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.