from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun Shoddy material, as for the construction of standardized housing.
- adjective Made of shoddy material; cheaply built.
- adjective Marked by a mediocre uniformity of appearance or style.
- adjective Tawdry; tacky.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun US Cheap, low-quality building material, especially as that used to make conventional suburban housing of a uniform design
- adjective US Made of this material
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
[ Reduplication of tacky.]
Sorry, no example sentences found.