from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

  • noun A bottle or flask having a vacuum between its inner and outer walls, designed to maintain the desired temperature of the contents.

from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.

  • noun flask with double walls separated by vacuum; used to maintain substances at high or low temperatures


Sorry, no etymologies found.


    Sorry, no example sentences found.


Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.