from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Of or relating to traveling, a road, or a way.
- adjective Of or relating to a contractual arrangement in which a business buys life insurance policies from terminally ill patients for a percentage of the face value.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Of or pertaining to a
- adjective Describing the purchase of an
insurance policyfrom a holder who is terminally ill
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective pertaining to the purchase of insurance policies from terminally ill policy holders
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
[From Latin viāticus, relating to a journey, from via, road; see via. Sense 2, from viaticum.]
Sorry, no example sentences found.