from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- adjective Made heavy or heavier by the addition of something.
- adjective Statistics Adjusted to reflect value or proportion.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb Simple past tense and past participle of
- adjective Having
biased, so as to favour one party.
- adjective graph theory having values assigned to its
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective adjusted to reflect value or proportion
- adjective made heavy or weighted down with weariness
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.