from The Century Dictionary.

  • noun Same as white-baker.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.

  • noun (Zoöl.), Prov. Eng. The spotted flycatcher; -- so called from the white color of the under parts.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • adjective of a tyre/tire having white sidewalls
  • noun a whitewall tyre / tire
  • noun the spotted flycatcher


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.