from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Dated form of whirr. (sound of rapid motion)
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- intransitive v. To make a rough, humming sound, like one who pronounces the letter r with too much force; to whir; to birr.
- intransitive v. To snarl or growl, as a dog.
- n. A humming or whirring sound, like that of a body moving through the air with velocity; a whir.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An obsolete spelling of whir.
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Iffn wen teh wimmin say ‘Yush’, teh peoplol taeks dem to a plaec hie in teh Himalayas, whur teh UCCL iz.
Towt bout awl de cheez peeps ebery whur dat cud nawt get wif eech oder.
June 27, 2009 at 3:18 am o noes! whur iz teh pictur of mii cute Joe kitteh?
So what did Wurzelbacher (pronounced whur-zell-BAHK-er) think about being at the center of the debate?
The rich fatties are looking forward to the collapse ... where they kin habs uns slaves keeps uns place and serves dey a mint julip on de plantation whur usns belong.
An 'uts Aw thun, whur be'e gwaine, an' wot be'e doin'of there?
Purrrty plz? teh otter pix are teh pleh. ob mii, yew awl whur teh lubbly kthksbai
November 2, 2008 at 3:31 am owchie whur did dat come frum
April 15, 2008 at 11:41 am oklehomeah ez whur ez at!
July 22, 2008 at 2:03 pm ai iz heer. ai haz my CHRG and 50s baving cap on. i haz on shaydz. i haz on blyndfold twoo. noa i cannt see whur i gooing ::C R A S H:: oh – noes – didz i knock monorail kittehs offa da trak?