from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A humorous attempt to fool somebody, a practical joke in which the victim is encouraged to believe something untrue.
- v. To end up; to arrive or result.
- v. To conclude, complete, or finish.
- v. To tighten by winding or twisting.
- v. To excite.
- v. To play a prank, to take the mickey or mock
- v. To dissolve a partnership or corporation and liquidate its assets
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.