Sorry, no definitions found. Check out and contribute to the discussion of this word!


Sorry, no etymologies found.


Help support Wordnik (and make this page ad-free) by adopting the word windaz.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.

  • I wonder if there's a word for the type of windows that are often set high up in factories to allow light in. If there is a word for these I would appreciate any help in finding it. Thanks.

    December 29, 2007

  • I think clerestory covers it. At least, Wikipedia thinks so.

    December 29, 2007

  • My thought exactly, widdershins--usually used to describe church architecture, I believe.

    December 31, 2007