from The Century Dictionary.
- noun An inhabitant of the State of Michigan.
- noun The American glutton, or carcajou, Gulo luscus (specifically identical with the glutton of the Old World), a subplantigrade carnivorous mammal of the family Mustelidæ, inhabiting British America and northerly or mountainous regions of the United States.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- noun (Zoöl.) A carnivorous mammal (
Gulo guloformerly Gulo luscus), of the weasel family Mustelidæ, about the size of a large badger; called also gluttonand carcajou. It is a native of the northern parts of America, Europe, and Asia.
- noun United States A nickname for an inhabitant of Michigan.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun Alternative spelling of
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.