from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A class of two-handed double-trapeze dinghy (from its maximum length of 16 feet, approx. 4900 millimetres).
- n. Alternative spelling of forty-niner.
- n. A player for the San Francisco 49ers, an NFL team.
- n. A student or player on a sports team at California State University, Long Beach (more commonly known as "Long Beach State").
- n. A student or player on a sports team at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte (more commonly known as "Charlotte" in a sports context).