from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One of the four major blood groups in the ABO system. Individuals with this blood group have both A and B antigens on the surface of their red blood cells, and no antibodies for A and B in their blood serum.
- abbr. airman basic
- abbr. Alberta
- abbr. Latin Artium Baccalaureus (Bachelor of Arts)
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- abbr. Alberta, a province of Canada.
- Able seaman; able-bodied seaman
- aid to blind
- airman basic
- artium baccalaureus
- at bat
- n. A blood type of the ABO system that has a both blood antigens and may receive all blood types, and donate to AB.
Sorry, no etymologies found.