from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. American Dental Association
- abbr. American Diabetes Association
- abbr. American Dietetic Association
- abbr. Americans for Democratic Action
- abbr. Americans with Disabilities Act
- abbr. assistant district attorney
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Initialism of adenosine deaminase, the enzyme that specifically affects RNA. See ADAR.
- n. Initialism of assistant district attorney.
- proper n. Initialism of American Dental Association.
- proper n. Initialism of Americans for Democratic Action.
- proper n. Initialism of Americans with Disabilities Act.
- proper n. Initialism of American Diabetes Association.
- proper n. Initialism of Air Defense Artillery.
Sorry, no etymologies found.