from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, having to do with, or characteristic of Aaron.
- adj. Mormon Church Of or having to do with the lower order of priests.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Pertaining to Aaron, the first high priest of the Jews.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Pertaining to Aaron, the brother of Moses, or to the Jewish priestly order, of which he was the first high priest: as, the Aaronic priesthood; Aaronic vestments.
- In the Mormon hierarchy, of or pertaining to the second or lesser order of priests. See priesthood and Mormon.
From Aaron + -ic. (Wiktionary)