from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A native or inhabitant of Abkhazia.
- n. A member of the predominant, traditionally Muslim or Orthodox Christian ethnic group of Abkhazia.
- n. The Northwest Caucasian language of Abkhazia, also spoken in Georgia and Turkey.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to Abkhazia, the Abkhazian people, or their language.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. Circassian people living east of the Black Sea
- adj. of or relating to Abkazia or its people or their language
- n. an autonomous province of Georgia on the Black Sea; a strong independence movement has resulted in much instability
- n. a member of the Circassian people who live to the east of the Black Sea
Russian.(American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition)
From Russian Abkhas (Wiktionary)