from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Combining African and other, generally European cultural elements as found in the Caribbean region: Afro-Caribbean music; Afro-Caribbean religions.
- adj. Of or relating to Afro-Caribbeans or their history or culture.
- n. A native or inhabitant of the Caribbean region who is of African ancestry.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person of African descent who was born in, or is a resident of, the Caribbean.
- adj. Of African descent via the Caribbean
Sorry, no etymologies found.