from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to Anatolia or its people, language, or culture.
- adj. Of or relating to a branch of the Indo-European language family that includes Hittite and other extinct languages of ancient Anatolia.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Anatolia.
- n. The Anatolian languages.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to Anatolia or its people, culture, etc.
- n. a native or inhabitant of Anatolia
- n. an extinct group of Indo-European languages once spoken in Anatolia, including Hittite and Luwian
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to Anatolia, that is, Asia Minor, or the greater part of it on the west and northwest.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an extinct branch of the Indo-European family of languages known from inscriptions and important in the reconstruction of Proto-Indo European
From Anatolia + -an. (Wiktionary)