from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who dislikes or fears England, its people, or its culture.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A person who hates or fears (or has an aversion to) England, its people or anything English.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a person who hates England and everything English.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who hates or fears England or the English. Also called Anglophobist.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a person who hates England and everything English
From Anglo- + -phobe. (Wiktionary)