from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of northern Chile on the Pacific Ocean. It is a shipping center for minerals found in the area. Population: 309,000.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A city in northern Chile.
- proper n. The Antofagasta Province.
- proper n. The Antofagasta Region.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a port city on the Pacific in northern Chile
Sorry, no etymologies found.