from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. One who is born under the sign of Aquarius.
- adj. Of or relating to Aquarius.
- adj. Of or relating to the Age of Aquarius.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the astrological sign of Aquarius.
- n. A person born under the astrological sign of Aquarius.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One of a sect of Christian in the primitive church who used water instead of wine in the Lord's Supper.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to an aquarium.
- n. One who used water instead of wine in the eucharist: a term applied to certain Christians in Africa about the middle of the third century, who, while it was still customary to celebrate the Lord's supper twice a day, though employing wine at the evening eucharist, substituted water for it in the morning in order that the odor of wine might not betray them during the day.
- n. One who keeps an aquarium.
Aquarius + -an (Wiktionary)