from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The study of the ancient civilization and language of Assyria.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative form of assyriology.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The science or study of the antiquities, language, etc., of ancient Assyria.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The science of Assyrian antiquities; that branch of knowledge which includes the history, language, etc., of ancient Assyria.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. archeology of the ancient Assyrians
Sorry, no etymologies found.